Key Management Team
- Over 20 years of experience in (renewable) energy and B-2-B sales in Asia and Europe.
- Previously served as CEO and founder of a distributed power company which developed and operated 400MW of power plants at 15 locations in Indonesia and Myanmar.
- Extensive experience in Indonesian distributed and decentralized power market with >1GW installed since 2010.
- Holds a Master in Mechanical Engineering of the University of Technology in Delft and a Master of Business Administration of the Rotterdam School of Management.
- Chairman of the Indonesia Wind Energy Association (AEAI).
- Previous working experience at various reputable companies in Indonesia, and focusing on renewable energy since 2012.
- Holds a degree from the University of Technology in Delft and completed a postgraduate program.
- Extensive experience (>10 years) in energy and project management, focusing on wind power projects since 2015.
- Active member of the Indonesian Chambers of Commerce (KADIN). He joined the Indonesia Wind Energy Association (AEAI) since 2016.
- Graduated from the Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB) in 2001, completed a postgraduate program in Business Law from Padjajaran University (Unpad) in 2007 and Strategic Management from Prasetiya Mulya in 2012.
- Was a Consultant In the Wind Hybrid Power Generation Project of UNDP-BPPT project. He focused on wind resources assessment in more than 25 locations and pre-feasibility studies of wind hybrid power plant and wind farm in 12 locations in Indonesia.
- Member of the Indonesian Renewable Energy Society (IRES / METI), Indonesia Wind Energy Society (MEAI / IWES), Wind Energy Indonesia Association (AEAI / WEIA) and is a member and assessor in Profession Certification Institute.
- Holds a Technical Magister degree in Electrical Engineering.